Press Release Publishing provided byBrand PushAND OVER 200 NEWS SITES
Shipping fee information
[*can takes more fee at some of countries by covid.]
East-south asia : Free
Europe : $4.5 USD
North america : $2 USD
Pink Fantasy's first EP ALBUM 'Alice in Wonderland'
The unique girl group 'Pink Fantasy' will release their first EP album after 2 years of debut.
The album name 'Alice in Wonderland' is an album that expresses the unique worldview of pink fantasy with the motif of Alice in Wonderland. Poison)' marks the end of the Alice in Wonderland trilogy.
‘Come here’ and ‘FANTASY’ will be released in 2021 Ver. It was newly recorded as 'Poison' and the intro song 'Alice in Darkland'.
Pink Fantasy captures us exposed to all kinds of bad temptations through this EP album, and also criticizes all the 'Alices' in the world who couldn't overcome those temptations.
The title song of this album, 'Poison', is the last song in the Alice in Wonderland trilogy.
It is a song that expresses the demons who fall into the temptation of the Clock Rabbit and do bad things and try to run away with regrets later, but they become uncontrollable, suffer and laugh at them.
It is a song with the message that falling into a bad temptation is ultimately one's own choice, and was composed by 'Panana Fondue', a composition team led by guitarist 'Jungmo' and keyboardist 'King Harp'. It is a dark style song that mixes 'rock' and 'gayo', and it is an attractive song with intense and intense music and choreography.
- 2 albums: Wonderland Ver. / Poison Ver.
- CD : 157mm x 216mm / random insertion of 1 out of 10 types
- Photobook: 150mm x 210mm / 60p (images are different for each version)
- Photo card: 55mm x 85mm / 2 types out of 16 types are randomly inserted (design is different for each version)
- Postcard: 219mm x 150mm / Randomly insert one of 8 types (the same design for each version)